Thursday, February 14, 2008

valentine's day

Valentine’s Day. Singles’ Awareness Day. Thursday. Whatever you call it, it’s upon us. What better excuse to pop in an eclectic, admittedly downtrodden mix, go for the mani-pedi double hitter, eat copious amounts of chocolate, and watch Annie Hall for the hundredth time?

And with that, dear reader1, the mystery in our relationship is officially gone.

Enjoy.

1. And apparently, judging by word choice, said mystery has been replaced with sheer pretension.

mp3: "Power Of Love (Céline Dion)" by Final Fantasy
mp3: "My Funny Valentine (live)" by Rufus Wainwright
mp3: "Kathy In Her Bedroom (demo)" by The Bedroom Walls
mp3: "I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You (remix)" by Jens Lekman
mp3: "Don't Forget (Live on the White Sessions)" by Martha Wainwright
mp3: "Valentine's Day " by Hello Saferide
mp3: "This One Goes Out To The One I Love (live)" by Sufjan Stevens
mp3: "I Will Follow You Into The Dark (Death Cab For Cutie) " by Amanda Palmer
mp3: "Such Great Heights (Postal Service)" by Ben Gibbard

1 comment:

Suesjoy said...

Well my VD would have been much happier had I stopped by the Would-Be-Hipsters jukebox!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Love yas!


xxxxxxxxxx