Monday, September 15, 2008

wanderlust

I am a travel junkie. If I were struck by a house fire and my journals had already been rescued, I'd dive back in to save my passport. After all, I worked hard to earn all those brightly colored stamps and stickers-- Do you know how much effort it takes to keep your body running off a steady diet of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese? (Hey, all those Lonely Planet guides don't pay for themselves!)

It's that time of year again when I heed the call and head out into the three-dimensional non-Internet world. Until we meet again, enjoy the official CWBH travel playlist.

mp3: "Get Out Of Town (live)" by Rufus Wainwright
mp3: "Run Away With Me" by Jens Lekman
mp3: "Wherever Did She Go" by Pinto
mp3: "Recycled Air (live)" by Ben Gibbard
mp3: "Motel Of Lost Companions" by John Vanderslice
mp3: "New York City (live)" by The Golden Republic
mp3: "Paris Is Burning (live)" St. Vincent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you! i especially love the rufus song.